Wig Fiber:Heat Resistant Fiber
In order to avoid causing confusion to customers facing so many different shipping carriers, sololita.com. simply divides all the shipping carriers to three kinds: Free Shipping & Express. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the order information page.
All your orders must be processed, strictly test the quality and carefully pack by sololita.com before shipping your items. The total time to receive your order is included 3 parts: Process Time, Tailoring Time and Shipping Time.
Total delivery time= Process Time + Tailoring Time + Shipping Time
- Super Saver Shipping $4.99
- Free Delivery within 30-45Working Days
- Process Time: 1-2 working days
- Tailoring Time: 10-15 working days
- Shipping Time: 20-30 working days
- Standard Shipping $19.99
- Free Delivery within 15-25Working Days
- Process Time: 1-2 working days
- Tailoring Time: 7-15 working days
- Shipping Time: 6-8 working days
- Expedited Shipping $36.99
- Express Delivery within 7-15 Working Days
- Process Time: 1-2 working days
- Tailoring Time: 3-7 working days
- Shipping Time: 3-6 working days
Please read and follow the instructions of return and replace policy as below. You can e-mail us or contact us by Customer Service or Live Support. We will be pleased to help you with return and replace issues.
Please make sure that you understand and agree to our return & replace policy and all criteria are met before mailing items back to us. sololita.com reserves the right to charge a handling fee on all returned products.
1. Contact Customer Service to initiate the return process within 3 days of the receipt of your items. We only accept products in their original condition.
Please note that we can not process any products that are returned directly without any information to us before. If you wish to return any or all parts of your order, you must firstly contact our customer service via live support or email.
2. Mis-shipped products: For mis-shipped items (item shipped was not the item you ordered), once confirmed, we will be responsible for an item exchange and any shipping fees. If you wish, you can also return the product to get full refund including the shipping and handling fee.
3. Color Errors: If the color of the item received is not what was ordered, you are eligible for a full refund. (This does not apply to the color difference caused by display monitor.)
We can understand that you may cancel the order after you place it on our site for some reasons, and our cancellation policy was created for this condition. It is important to note that our products are made to order, and once we confirm your order, we began to make your products, and the materials can not be reused.
However, after placing order, you still have some time to cancel it. Please refer to our cancellation policy below for details.
(1). Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a full refund.
(2). Orders canceled 1-3 days after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product purchase price.
(3). Orders canceled after 3 days of payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
(4). Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be canceled.
Upon the arrival of your package, we suggest you to check and make sure that the suit has been made to your order specifications. Try on your suit as soon as possible without removing the tags, altering, or washing the suit.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase and need to return an item to sololita.com for any reason, please follow the steps below:
(1). Contact Customer Service within 3 days after receiving your package.
(2). Once your request has been processed by Customer Service, they will tell you the address to send them back.
(3). Send your items to us as soon as possible
Defective, Damaged or Miss-shipped Items
You are eligible for a refund of the full purchase price plus shipping costs for damaged or miss-shipped items.
If you believe your items were damaged during delivery, you must first obtain "Proof of Damage" documentation from your delivery carrier.
As all of our products are sewed and tailored in factory, they may vary by approximately one inch in either direction of the specified measurements. To ensure that your suit will still fit you perfectly, our tailors have created all our products with additional fabric in the seams to allow minor size modifications to be made easily.
suit is not the size you ordered
Should your suit size differ from the specifications of your order by more than one inch, feel free to choose from the following options:
(1). You may find a local tailor to make adjustments. In this case, we will reimburse you for up to 30% of the product price in tailoring costs. If you choose this option, please remember to request a receipt from your tailor as a copy of it must be provided when requesting reimbursement.
(2). you may use our modification service free of charge, with sololita.com afford all shipping fees.
(3). you may return the suit to us for a full refund. We will also reimburse you for the cost of return shipping.
The suit is the size you ordered but does not fit well
If the suit does not fit properly, but was made according to the specifications included in your order, please choose from the following options:
(1). You may go to a local tailor and have the suit resized (at your own cost).
(2). you may use our modification service to resize your suit. Contact us for a quote based on the complexity of the suit and the amount that needs to be altered.
Settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on sololita.com. Slight color mismatches between the color of your suit and the color shown on screen may not mean the suit is defective or mis-shipped. However, if you are confident that you have received the item in a wrong color, please contact Customer Service to see if a return or refund is possible.
We will offer refund and afford all return shipping fees. Products returned due to quality issues (Quality issues include damage and faulty goods) must be returned within 3 days of receiving the item. It must be in brand new condition, unused and with original tags.
Please also explain why you want to return the products.
We will exchange your product if the purchased product does not match the color you ordered (perceived color differences due to your computer monitor display will not be exchanged).
We will exchange your product if the product received does not match the item ordered. Attention: All return & exchange items must be returned in 3 days. The return and exchange may be made only if your product is eligible. (Please see list below) We reserve the right to refuse the return & exchange of any items that have been worn, damaged, or had the tags removed. If an item we receive has been worn, the tags removed, or the item deemed unacceptable for return & exchange, we reserve the right to return to you any unacceptable pieces. All packaging for product must be intact and undamaged.
1. Your original order number (This is very important).
2. The reason for your exchange and the style, name, number, and color of your replacement piece.
3. Your shipping address and phone number.
|Size||Chest (inch)||Waist (inch)||Hip (inch)||Height (inch)|
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)||Height (cm)|
Colour and style may vary by monitor. We value your business and hope your customers love our line as much as we do. Each product is a handmade and unique work of art to be cherished. If there are differences between the received product and picture as the light and camera, the received one is standard. Because of the color degrees of each computer is different, it is inevitable there will be Color Aberration. So please carefully consider before you place an order.
- 1.This is not your bra size
- 2.Wear a bra
- 3.Relax arms at sides
- 4.Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- 1.Find the natural waist
- 2.This is the smallest part of the waist
- 3.Usually about 1 in.above belly button
- 4.Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
- 1.Find the widest part of the hip
- 2.Usually about 7 in.below natural waist
- 3.Tape should brush across both hipbones
- 1.Measure in bare feet.
- 2.Begin at the top of head and pull tape straight down to the floor(your standard height measurement).